Under the project:
1. Terkos Drinking Water Treatment Plant
Terkos Drinking Water Treatment Plant was established over a total area of 150,000 m2 to meet the drinking and potable water needs at Istanbul Airport and its vicinity and the Phase 1 construction of the drinking water treatment plant with a capacity of 120,000 m3/day, where powder and granular activated carbon can be used together with pre- and post-ozoning process for taste and odor improvement as well as the conventional treatment process based on physical + chemical treatment, which will consist of pre-chlorination + fast mixing + slow mixing + clarification + intermediate chlorination + filtration + final chlorination, for the purification of raw water to be obtained from Terkos Lake through the Intake structure is ongoing.
All necessary infrastructure and outbuilding are built to increase the capacity subsequently to 240,000 m³/day.
2. Capacity Increase of Taşoluk Drinking Water Treatment Plant
Taşoluk Drinking Water Treatment Plant currently operates with a capacity of 50.000 m3/day and the construction works continue to increase the total capacity to 100.000 m3/day that rely on clarifies, filtes, sludge tanks, self ozonation, equipment and infrastructure works, apart from the plant.
3. Çilingöz Dam Bridge Construction
4. Pabuçdere Dam Injection Improvement Works Construction
5. Construction of Arnavutköy Central Drinking Water Tank and Maneuvering Room with a volume of 5000 m3/day
6. Construction of Çanta-Lower Drinking Water Tank, Maneuvering Room and Pumping Center with a volume of 5000 m3/day
7. Raw Water and Potable Water Transmission Lines